1. “ Michael, where do we start!!! You are totally amazing! You gave us a wedding day to remember yesterday! You were patient, thoughtful and an absolute pleasure to have photographing the most important day of our lives, next to our children being born! Everyone commented on your lovely manner and expertise. We were so privileged! We can not wait to see the pictures! Thank you so much from he bottom of our hearts!”
Mr & Mrs McGuigan xx
2. “ Hiya Michael, I literally do not know where to start….. I don’t think we’d ever be able to thank you enough! The images you have taken are truly stunning!! We put our faith in you for our big day and you did not disappoint!!! You certainly exceeded our expectations!You captured our day so perfectly!! THANK YOU. Your photographs bring back so many happy memories and they help us relive our special day! Your ideas and attention to detail was incredible! You are amazingly talented!!
Everyone keeps telling us “They are amazing” ,”I don’t know how you are going to choose, they are all gorgeous”, and “your wedding photographs look like something out of a magazine”
You were such a relaxing person to have around on the day and helped out massively from start to finish…. Like I said ‘not just a photographer’ you went above and beyond what we paid you to do and it is much appreciated.
Everyone commented how lovely and genuine you were! And we would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone. A big THANK YOU again!!!”
Lots of love Kelly & James xxxx
3. “Putting it simply…” The must have wedding photographer “.After being recommended at first, then looking at his website and reading some of his glowing testimonials, we can honestly say that it was easily one of the best decisions we made to book him for our wedding photography. We now consider him not only a great talented photographer, but a family friend. When we get round to starting a family, we will be booking our first family portrait with him!! Outstanding work, you really were the final piece in the puzzle!! Even for once Joanne was speechless!!”
4. ”Thank you for being a big part of an amazing day and for all your hard work in helping our wedding day run smoothly!! I have been singing your praises to everyone. You are a truly fantastic photographer!! Our album can only be described as ‘Out of this world’. Thanks again xx”
Debbie and Nigel
5. ”Once again, thank you for capturing the most perfect day of our lives. We are over the moon with our album, and are keeping our fingers crossed for the photograph you have entered into the national competition. I have two friends at work getting married next year who were very impressed with my album, so expect some phone calls!!”
Kirsty and Oliver
6. I must say a big thank you for being there at the house on the morning of the wedding, your calmness and sense of humor made me relax and take my mind off things. The proof album is amazing, so we cannot wait to see our final finished album. Considering before we met you, we both would have stated that we hated being photographed, but things have changed now!! Ha ha. So if you every need any models, keep us in mind!!
Hayley and John.
7. ”Not only were you amazing taking our pictures, but a big, big thank you for help fixing my bouquet and the hem on dress. All of our guests commented on how at ease you made everyone feel throughout the day, and how for a change people had fun getting photographed at our wedding. Good luck for the future, and once again, thanks for everything.”
Keighley and Lee x
8. ”Many thanks Michael, so often at previous weddings we had been guests at, the photographers seemed to take over. It really made a refreshing change to have a photographer who added to our special day, rather than just record it!! Your passion and creativity for photography is there for all to see. Expect to photograph my sister’s wedding in two years time, but don’t make her album better than mine!!! You can tell photography is not just a job, but a real passion to you. You exceeded our expectations (and they were pretty high)!!”
Karen and Ben
9. ”A big, big thanks for your sterling efforts on our wedding day. You made everyone relaxed, and the proof is there for everyone to see. Your personality and humor especially shone through. How you manage to stay calm on one of the most stressful days a girl can have is beyond me!!! Thankfully, due to the way you were with me, the bridezilla I thought I would have been didn’t materialize!! Ha ha. You should definitely be first on peoples wedding list!! Good luck with your business in the future, not that you need it!!! We will definitely be giving you glowing references.”
Nic, Ian and little Joshua xxx
10. “I must say what an amazing photographer Michael is. He is so helpful and friendly! He knew exactly how to keep us calm and the children entertained on the wedding day! I would recommend him any day for your wedding photography!
xxx Much love Kelly & Graeme Wales xxx
m : 07788131560
e : firstname.lastname@example.org
a : 161, Queen Alexandra Road,
Ashbrooke, Sunderland, SR3 1XN
© 2017 Michael Hope Photography : North East wedding photographer, portrait and commercial photographer , covering Sunderland : Newcastle Upon Tyne : Northumberland : Durham : Yorkshire : UK : Worldwide